Microsoft® Office 365 is cloud productivity designed for you—whether you're one professional or a small business.
Microsoft Office 365 is a set of web-enabled tools that combine Microsoft Office productivity with the latest Microsoft communication and collaboration technology. A month-to-month subscription of Office 365 can help you get where you want to go with your business:
- Access professional, domain-based email.
- Share calendars and contacts.
- Chat via video, instant messaging, or audio calls.
- Produce documents, spreadsheets, and presentations using industry-standard tools like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Collaborate with colleagues on files and documents using SharePoint Online
- Do it all with confidence and a financially backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee.
Office 365 makes sense for small businesses. The costs and headaches associated with hardware purchases, server installation and setup, and user management are diminished with the service model of Office 365. You get access to cutting edge Microsoft products online such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync in a scalable model that can grow with your business. Migrating to Office 365 lets you focus less on infrastructure and technology hassles and more on your business.
Office 365 provides robust online tools for your employees to work from the office, on the road, or at home. It lowers the total cost of ownership by reducing the need to buy and maintain servers. By letting you add users as your company grows, you pay only for what you need when you need it. It fosters collaboration between your team members and helps them work together regardless of their location.
Please contact us for more information, and to learn how you can get a cloud solution that’s built for your organization.